A start to new era of meteorological science by...
Gathering scientists, meteorologists, storm chasers, programmers, and hackers to collaborate on a common interest. We will use our collective knowledge and skills to design new systems for measuring weather phenomena that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike.
The community will be built around a foundation of professionalism and information sharing.
- Create a friendly community where scientists, students, government, corporations, and amateurs alike can equally brainstorm and collaborate on new methods for measuring weather and climate change
- The community will facilitate from open discussion all the way through design and deployment of new systems
- Individuals will be encouraged to share their findings by uploading the data to the website (moderators will aid in organizing)
- Peer review and feedback will be given and used to continuously improve
- Solicit feedback from the community to determine whether this project will gain enough support
- Interested persons will register to list areas of expertise that they will contribute in
- Organize into subcommittees with team leads based on areas of interest.
- Design a new website capable or organizing content, forums, ideas, designs, and data that has been gathered